NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Piper Pediatric Dentistry complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Piper Pediatric Dentistry does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Piper Pediatric Dentistry :
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need any of these services, contact Kristen with Admin Services at 360-671-0062
If you believe that Piper Pediatric Dentistry has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Cory is available to help you:
Piper Pediatric Dentistry ATTN: Cory
3120 Howe Place, Bellingham WA 98226
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW.
Room 509F HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Toll Free: 1-800-868-1019
Complaint forms are available here..